Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Where No-One Stands Alone.



 
 
......

Once I stood in the dark, with my head bowed low,
In the darkness as black as could be;
And my heart felt alone and I cried, "O Lord,
Don't hide your face from me."

Like a king I may live in a palace so tall,
With great riches to call my own;
But I don't know a thing in this whole wide world
That's worse than being alone.

Hold my hand all the way,
Every hour, every day,
From here to the great unknown.
Take my hand;
Let me stand
Where no-one stands alone.
 
~ Mosie Lister
......

3 comments:

  1. Kinsi! I was thinking about this very song early last week! Then I forgot it, but remembered that I had remembered it (there is no easy way to say that...).

    Thank you for posting it here :) It's such a beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subconscious telepathy, I tell you! ;o) Why doesn't it surprise me we would be thinking of the same song at the same time. :o) Thanks for the comment Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites!
    ~m

    ReplyDelete