Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2018

The Story of a Fall Saturday


……….

My sister and I had a wonderful day with friends yesterday, exploring town and countryside! I love days like this one … in the morning we went for a foggy walk in town, explored a few bookstores, etc; in the afternoon we went for coffee and took a longer, more rural trail walk to the town park. It was delightful. :o) Here are a few snippets of our day!


The fog was beautifully thick. Walking in mistiness like that is one of my favorite things!



This friendly little sentinel appeared out of nowhere, and greeted us warmly!




This flock just kept coming … they definitely felt fall in the air!!


And these were festooned ALL over the length of the bushes along the sidewalk - it was gorgeous! All of the delicate detail … 




…….

And then we went on an adventure … 




These two …. ;o)


For those of you who are fellow Anne-of-Green-Gables lovers … THIS is our very own "Patty's Place"! We discovered this adorable stone cottage when we took this trail in the spring and I keep hoping that, as in the story of its predecessor, one day if I just keep happening along, it will have a for-sale sign posted just for me. ;)








Alas, the path always ends eventually … but taco soup and a cheesy Hallmark movie at our friends' home was a lovely way to finish off a perfect golden autumn day!

Have a fantastic week! 


…….

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun and beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the spider web photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of the foggy street is fantastic!! I'M COMING TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  4. That foggy street photo at the beginning is really cool! Such good pictures of such lovely scenery! Wish we could enjoy that together!! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearest! I'm glad you enjoyed them!🥰🥰 I wish we could too! You would enjoy that town I think!🧡🧡🧡

      Delete