Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

The 7 Mile Walk


My sis and I went on an adventure a couple Fridays ago, in the form of a good long walk! It was such a beautiful afternoon .... we started off on the trail around 1:30 and didn't arrive home until after 5pm .... a marvelous, if tiring journey. :o)

There's something lovely about embarking on a long walk with only your sister and autumn countryside! It was so nice that I completely spaced out and didn't start taking pictures until basically the homeward bound half of our trip. Ah, well. I still got enough pictures to make any long-suffering blog readers glad I exercised a little prudence and self-restraint and didn't post them all! ;) Here you go!


After being horrified by the number of Woolly Bears crushed by the wayside, my sister made it her mission to Save the Woollies and scooted many a one out of the paths of errant bicyclists and to safe harbors along the path. :)


Contemplating a streamlet by the way.



Lone little pine!

























The end. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photography!! Looks like a wonderful walk. Thank you for sharing that beauty.
    Love both of you!
    ~m

    ReplyDelete