Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

On Singleness of Heart + Today



 ......

Only when we pursue God with singleness of heart do we find the peace that comes from integrity. If we seek with less than the whole heart, the result will be less than total joy ... In the end, will we look back and see that many good things were lost because we lingered in indecision? While we delayed, with hearts divided and minds not made up, did we forfeit many of the blessings that could have come from disciplined action?
      May we aspire to the joys of the united heart. May we be devout in our devotion and wholehearted in our holiness. May God help us to make up our minds.
Gary Henry, Diligently Seeking God: excerpt from Jan 23
......


 
......

 Today: 

~ Worship

~ Embroidery

~ Watching Woodlawn with the family




~ Getting ready for the week and for starting a new job (!!!!!!)

~ Blogging and perusing pictures from our Thanksgiving Day walk to post

~ Vanilla ice cream with Pioneer Woman's homemade caramel sauce. Just YUM. :O)



My land of counterpane ....

Have a fantastic week!

......

10 comments:

  1. For the first time, I will be the first one to comment!! What a beautiful that day was!! LY DR C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Campbell, I am indeed honored by your visit ;o) That was a lovely Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Margaret R ThompsonJanuary 25, 2016

    I LOVED Woodlawn!! Such a gooooood movie--I might have to have my own copy!:) And congratulations on your new job!!!! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would like it, Miss Thompson! Always a pleasure to spend time with you! ;O)

      Delete
  3. Mary McTavishJanuary 25, 2016

    "Believe. No fear."
    Mary McTavish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriet SimmsJanuary 25, 2016

    Good thoughts! I just found your blog and I like it emmensely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thoughts :) congratulations on the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am Joanda Fisher! Your blog is extremely sweet, I like it a lot!:) Hope to see more posts soon!! Oh and by the way, everyone calls me Joey.;)

    ReplyDelete