Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

There Are Some Times






There was a time that my Savior came from glory;
As a man, He endured such misery.
There were days that my Savior felt so lonely;
There were some times that my Jesus cried –
There were some times that my Jesus cried.

There are some times that I start to feel discouraged;
There are days that the burdens pain my soul.
But I know that my Savior up in heaven
Knows how I feel, and He loves me so –
Knows how I feel, and He loves me so.

My Savior prayed when His heart bore down with sorrow;
He found strength from Jehovah up above.
I will call to my Father when I’m weary;
He’ll lift me up, and He’ll make me whole –
He’ll lift me up, and He’ll make me whole.

~B. Rainwater

6 comments:

  1. This really speaks to my heart on so many levels! Thank you for posting it, I'm going to print it for the frig! Love you,
    m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Mom -- so glad it was encouraging. <3 Love you!

      Delete
  2. Puts things in perspective. Very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked this as much as I did, Dad. <3 Love you!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete