Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

This evening ...

... I could not come up with a creative blog title. A dreadful plight for a blogger (bloggist?), I assure you! See, I've never been good with titles ... I remember one year despairing over a piano composition that had, had, had to have a name before I submitted it to competition. Oh, the sleepless nights! Until finally, with the deadline fast approaching, I resigned myself to a title over which I was less than happy, assuring myself for peace of mind that I would rename it afterwards with something Truly Fitting. 

 Only, it's been six years ... and that poor composition probably has a complex by now, because I still haven't the faintest clue how to make a name fit a song. Or a blog post. Hopeless. Hopeless.

SO -- I simply will not give this post a title ... and without further ado, here's a peek into what I've been doing of late!

 .......

Working on a piano duet with my little sis for her FIRST Christmas recital next Saturday (yay!):

 
.......
 
Knitting with red and white Peaches and Cream cotton yarn ...




 .......

Crocheting this scarf from MaryJane's Stitching Room (find it {here}). This book is wonderful, and so informative! The scarf is made of 34 crocheted hexagons stitched together. 10 to go!
 





 .......
 
Tatting! This is the most recent kind of hand-work I've been learning, and I really love this lace-making technique. I only know a few of the most basic steps, but enough to make simple snowflakes! They make such fun Christmas tree ornaments!

 


 






.......
 


Project Christmas Puzzle, anyone? The question of the hour is ... will it be finished by the new year! ;o)





.......

Happy Holidays, and may you always have a title at your fingertips. ;0)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Red and white...is that what I think it is for the person whom I think it's for? Hope so! ;o)
    Love,
    m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It isn't, and it's not. Sorry Charlie.

      *grin*

      Delete
  2. Hey, who's Charlie?

    ReplyDelete