Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Tree House Garden|Part One


Not long ago, my Tree House Garden (although whatever existed of a treehouse in that old maple no longer abides among the living) looked like this.


This, this is what happens when you go to college, and then get a job. It is not all it's cracked up to be.

Please, ignore the big blue water trough in the background that serves as our swimming pool in summer. I had not the motivation to move it.

......

Then, it looked like this:




......

And then, I transplanted the lemon verbena, and it looked like this.





Please note that at this stage the watering tank is picking up and accentuating the blue of the forget-me-nots which are in liberal supply. Therefore it can now be considered an artistic addition.

And then I planted Impatiens ....

More pictures after I get out to water my plants in the morning and have a moment to take them!

......

No comments:

Post a Comment