Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

The Tree House Garden|Part Two


And this is the current situation:



 Mom had been saving some iron rings from an old wine barrel planter that fell apart, and she had the brilliant idea to surround the irises at the bottom of the path with one of them. I love this! I dug up a bunch of them and replanted to consolidate them into a more concentrated mass, and now they fit really well.



My primroses have multiplied majorly the past few years, so I divided and replanted them spaced apart ... this area between the path and the tree is shady and perfect for them. I was
 excited to see how many I have now.



I edged the front side of the path with salmon and white impatiens:



And planted pink-and-white multicolor ones at the bottom of the garden.




Next up, I'm planting lillies of the valley and delphinium!

......

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 29, 2015

    It's looking really nice out there!
    ~m

    ReplyDelete