Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mint in a pot & miscellaneous.


(This is Uh-Mayzing in homemade lemonade, y'all. I'll share the recipe with you.)
......

Observation: with all of the so-called Advances of our Technical Age, it interests me that no-one, no-one, has yet discovered a means of creating an un-cloggable shower drain for families in which all the ladies have Long Hair. If you who dare to dream happen to be reading this, I would buy one, just so you know.
Verily I say unto you ... that would be Progress, my friends.

......



Caught a butterfly checking out the geraniums! So pretty, yes?

......

And in other news, my father likes to hang his work gloves on the side of the house for safekeeping.

Is this normal?


 Just wondering.

......

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 26, 2015

    Goot job mine friend!
    Love, S
    P.S. If you love me, you will Never EVER quote the Cheese Poem AGAIN. Just thought I'd let you know.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "But gravitation's law, of course,
      As Isaac Newton showed it,
      Exerted on the cheese its force,
      And elsewhere soon bestowed it!"

      Delete
  2. My family used a kitchen strainer, it seemed to work ok, but you need the smaller style, like this
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000DZD1AS/ref=pd_aw_sim_201_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=04N0F8H7QQS14YWNVF96

    I always kept gloves inside, Dogs like to chew on them. And I don't want spiders inside them.

    The lemonade sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete